Friday, July 15, 2011

CTMH Convention 2011

Close to My Heart Convention is in Anaheim CA at Disney this year! I am so sad to sit this year's out, however my eyes and ears there are telling me about some HUGE announcements going on. One of my favorite new things is the exclusive CTMH Cricut cartridge! It has over 700 ("Jeanette inspired") designs that will coordinate with the new stamp sets in the new idea book!! How awesome!! Other great things include: new heavier stock B&T paper, lower price and much more! To stay posted go to my "Have Scrappy Days Group - CTMH" on facebook OR click here (maybe this will work!) http://www.facebook.com/MyStampinBuds#!/pages/Have-Scrappy-Days-Group-CTMH/108782995868216

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day