Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Camping at Balsam Mountain North Carolina!

We love this place & have been coming here for years since we found it! It's always so hot at home on Labor Day so we go to the Mtns! It was in the 60's the entire time! (40's and 50's at night!) I love that weather! It did rain a little, but of all the years and MANY camping trips we taken - this may only be the 2nd or 3rd time to get rained on!  So I cant complain! This picture is of the first pot of Chili for the season.  We had lots of fun, but now I have a pile of laundry to get too!  Hope you all had a GREAT long weekend!



No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive