Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September is HERE!

This month has ALOT to offer!! The new Fall Idea Book is now available to customers! You can view it virtually on my shopping site @ tonyamccrary.myctmh.com. Click on products.  It should be updated and posted this week.  Look for it soon!  Email me if you would like a hardcopy delivered or mailed to you.  Close To My Heart is celebrating National Stamping Month with an incredible Card kit. (see right side bar).  The September stamp of the month (see below) is incredibly dalring too! 
Hope everyone is having a great start to a new month!
If you would like to be added to my monthly newsletter that includes a tip/technique, sales, and all upcoming workshops email me at tonyamcc@twlakes.net

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive