Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Christmas in October?!

Yep! I will still be posting some Halloween stuff soon - BUT I just completed these for a workshop and wanted to share! This is Evensong LEVEL 1! I made two of the preprinted pages 'Christmasy' (that's a word!) and two 'everyday...' Below are the 4 pages together and then a slideshow to showcase the detail! Level 1's are a great way to complete some great pages really quickly. You can make them as simple as you want by just using the paper and stickers it comes with (as I did here- added some ribbon though!) OR you can get creative with stamping, glitter, liquid glass, etc...! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice! Thanks for sharing on the Y group :)

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day