Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Okay so we went back and forth for a while! Finally decided on Cowboy Will! Shhh don't tell my mom! She wants to be surprised! I hope he wears his hat! Have a safe and Happy One everybody!
I made this little door hanger to put candy in! Super cute- plus you can make these for Christmas too and put candy in for small little work gifts or little extras to tie on top!! I'll make one up to show!
Let me know if you want the template emailed to ya!! Fun and so easy!

1 comment:

Amber Treat said...

I would love the door hanging template!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day