Monday, May 17, 2010

Booth= SUCCESS!

Much better than the rough draft huh Girls?! LOL I enjoyed EVERY second of it!!! SO much fun talking to everyone who stopped by about scrapbooking! Its a fun passion that almost anyone can do and I met alot of friendly interesting people! THANKS AGAIN! I appreciated seeing lots of my club girls there too! Thanks for your support- it was great to see friendly faces!!! I CANNOT thank this lady enough!!!! To my wonderful sister who spent very near the ENTIRE day with me talking to customers and helping with the make n take. I seriously could NOT have done near as well as I did without her help!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Big thanks to Stacey who came at the end and kept me company while the crowd fizzled out. She helped me tear it ALL down and even loaded it! yahoo!! Talk about cutting an hours work into half!!! :-) I would also like to thank the academy..................................... HAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day