Friday, May 28, 2010

Out of gift wrap?

If you run out of gift wrapping paper just go pull some pretty scrapbook paper! I have used it numerous times! A 12 x 12 piece of paper wraps a DVD PERFECTLY! So just remember if you have something around that size you can use 1 piece! I have used several pieces to wrap larger gifts.. Just tape edges together and cut excess. My favorite wayto do this if I have time is to use plain white or colonial white CS and stamp whatever image and colors you wanted! VERY easy to personalize this way. I did this a lot at Christmas time! I even stamped their names on the paper instead of using tags! And then just tie them up with a big ol fluffy ribbon or a big bow! Sorry this picture is so small.. hmmm.. anyway- you get the point! :-)

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day