Sunday, May 22, 2011

Front window has so much potential. BEFORE! AFTER! I almost didn't put these curtains up b/c we have beautiful white wood blinds going up asap- but I wanted to take these photos and we don't have brackets for the blind yet! LOL We'll see which I like best. its a Bay window and is so pretty I hate to cover it up..
We struggled a lot with this room b/c of this awesome DARK wood mantel and ALL of our previous dining room furniture is this light color?? I think it work okay! BEFORE!
AFTER! We also have a piano this dark wood color we are going to put on the wall closest to this mantel! I think it will all blend well.!
Oh and this light is for "High Heels & Sippy Cups!" Do I win? lol
So there you have it- where I've been! LOL Working 9-5, doing the ball field thing, and fixing up a house! YIKES! If my diamond shoes get to tight and I start to complain about time- someone just remind me how great LIFE as we know it truly is! Hope you all are still scrapping - stay tuned as I launch back into blogging soon!

4 comments:

J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mommasew said...

OH MY!! You win! HA! That light would fit right in with all our floral wallpaper...hehe. It looks great Ton. Love it so far. Looks like you guys picked a great house. I'm jealous of how big your dining room is. BTW...what is that wall color? We just picked out our kitchen and dining room paint color and we are going with Gold. Yours looks very close to what i picked out. :o) Great minds think alike.

Shawn Spivey said...

Oh my goodness, Tonya! You have been one busy bee. I love your dining room. It looks great. I really like your table. The room is huge. Great job! Can't wait until August for the luau. Miss you and hope to see you soon.

Kelly said...

Hurry back!!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day