Sunday, May 22, 2011

MISSING IN ACTION????

YUP! I'll say! I have missed blogging so much! It is almost time for the return! I have a booth at a local scrapbooking event in August and I can hardly wait! Needless to say the last couple of months have been busy! Starting back to work after being home with my baby for 3 years was quite a transition for our family! Will is doing great in school - now on his Summer break! So sweet! Church has also been super busy and we've bought and moved into a fixer upper! Whew- yep ALL at once.. and oh - did I mention Will started teeball during all this! hahaha! Anyway here is a peak and what has kept me occupied! This is our dining room. {Our almost finished dining room!- please pay no attention to the bare outlets and bare china cabinet and bare walls!- big ideas for all of those!) These are before and after shots of different angles! BEFORE! AFTER! LOL awesome how much floor and paint can make a difference huh!?!!?
BEFORE!
AFTER! Trim work, light fixture, and a few details!

1 comment:

Gina Brandstetter said...

oh mmy girl! Can you believe we both post before and after projects on the same night! LOVE your dining room! It's beautiful! (and it's the same color as my dining room!)
I've missed your posts. Glad your back.

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day