Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Organize Shmorganize

Whew- really I used to BE so organized... then I got married and had a baby!! We moved as you know back in March.. My scrapbook room has been cut down HALF the size I had.. ( I know my diamond shoes are just TOO tight!) I have been trying to do better about saving space... Its still very clutter but here's two things I tried and works! First - a HUGE THANKS to Peggy Herrington who sent me these awesome "CTMH" letters. I finally got around to putting them up! Where's the 'like' button! ;-) So its looks pretty dinky right now BUT I have HIGH hopes for this bookshelf. When we bought our house the guy left a lot of stuff like this! I moved it from my sons closet to MY scrapbook room closet! I cant wait to get it organized!
Also- I used to put all my stamps in those lil $1.00 crates. They absolutely worked GREAT, however- you cant strum though the stamps well when they are stacked up on top of each other. Check out this rack I got! I bought it for my few events I do throughout the year. Well- this will be great until I need it again! :-)

1 comment:

Peggy Herrington said...

Hey there, Your letters look great! I wish I get as organized. Congrats on your move. Sending you the best wishes..

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day