Saturday, October 1, 2011

Ribbon Pumpkins!

Please pay no attention to the pressure washing machine in the background! LOL ...and as always my pictures didn't upload in order1 argg.. Anyway- check out how to make a SUPER cool and unique pumpkin like you see the magazines! I cut a piece of the vinyl covering off one of my OLD stamp cases I had so the stamp would be flexible- I found out later you could also just use your fingers. Hold one part of the stamp in place and them use your other finger to press the stamp.. As you can see it may not cover completely because of the indention in the pumpkins but you can fill in with a sharpie.. USE BLACK STAZ-ON INK for the BEST Coverage.. As you know staz-on is permanent and stains your stamps but they still work FINE!
This was a before pic of my pumpkin!
These are the supplies I used!
After you get your stamped images stamped and filled in with a sharpie take pieces of ribbon and stick them on with brads! wah-lah! EASY PEASY!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day