Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Monday!

After a fun weekend Mondays can be quite a challenge!  I've had a jam packed weekend full of Sugarland/Keith Urban concert, shopping in Mt. Juliet with my mom, dinner with my sister's family , and fantasy football drafts!  Time to get this Monday rolling and get back into ROUTINE!!
Today's Monday is going to be exciting! I am looking forward to a big shipment of orders and some cool new paper to play around with.  Can't wait to start creating with them.  Stayed tuned for some new ideas, layouts, & cards this week! 
Also on the horizon is a Christmas Card workshop.  I plan on having it early for people like my sister who send them out the first day of December!  ;-)   Have a great MONDAY!

1 comment:

Amie said...

Ha Ha...the first of December? You mean the day after Thanksgiving!!! The boys had fun with Will last night...thanks for playing super heros with us!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day