Saturday, August 8, 2009

Here I BLOG!

HERE I BLOG! I MEAN GO!
I want to thank you for visiting my little corner of the 'web world!' I hope to post my artwork here as I complete projects! I am excited to have a blog, and I hope you all check back often. I started this web log back in July I think, but didnt have much time chasing a 4 month old! So you will see a few updates of Will in the archives- becasue it was suppose to be a blog for him- turns out most of my family sees him regularly & there isnt a need for a Will blog- just yet! :-)
I will be posting soon- as soon as I get a handle on how to run this thing!
Thanks!
~Tonya

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day