Thursday, August 27, 2009

Christmas in August!

Okay - so Im not usually thinking about Christmas this early, but I wanted to create this cute little book.  I used Christmas paper because I thought I might want to give it as a gift, but I think I'll keep this one!  :-)Holiday Coaster Book using Close To My Hearts's "Evensong" Paper w/ Cranberry Ribbon.  This book is inspired by my another CTMH consultant Tina Sutton.  You can give these little books for stocking stuffers or gifts for grandparents.  Use some fun paper and insert pictures of students or players for teachers & coaches.  I'm going to use 3x3 photos of my son's first Christmas, and put it out with the decorations during the holidays every year!  If you would like these EASY instructions emailed to you let me know!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Now that is a cute idea! How do you make it waterproof?

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day