Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fold one side of the circle in towards the middle. Make sure the top is 'flared' out just a tad and the bottom is more tight.
Do the other side same as first fold.. It should resemble a 'cone.' Squeeze bottom so it keeps its shape..
Do all your circles! ;-) LEAVE one flat.. you will adhere your 'petals' to this one. I use glue dots. I just stick a couple on there and start layering my petals. I found that it is easier to start with 4 like the photo below and just 'fill in the gaps.' If you go in a circular pattern laying them down - it may end up uneven. Some of my petals are a tad bit on top of each other but for the most part fit on the circle flat. :-)
When you get them all on there, center with a brad, ribbon, sparkle, or a button! (or anything CUTE you have on hand!)

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day