Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome Franklin!

Here is a layout I made for a friend who comes to my workshops. She is such a sweet sweet person with a beautiful family! Their newest addition is a precious baby boy they've named Franklin. Congratulations Joanna!
Sorry Ive been MIA all week! BUSY BUSY BUSY! I had a GREAT weekend in Hebbertsburg with some new friends at their crop! Ill post pics later! It was awesome! THANKS to Kelly who came up and hung out with me and to all the Hebbertsburg CROP girls!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute cute cute!
Yay!! We had fun!! :D

Peggy Herrington said...

Too Sweet..Too Cute!!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day