Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chatter BOX card workshop!

Here are 16 cards from our new SPRING/ SUMMER book papers! SWEETHEART, LUCKY, SOPHIA, BLISS, FANFARE, MAYBERRY, MIRACLE, and WINGS. Two cards each!!! I've designed this workshop to include 'traditional' and 'bling!' You can make all these cards and they look GREAT without the extras BUT if you love bling then you can add extras to make them "POP!" This first photo is all the cards with the "POP!" I will probably have two classes so you will have your choice of dates suited best for you! Please let me know if you are interested in more info! tonyamcc@twlakes.net or text or call 931.261.6033... I will send you the details! Close up... Also - as I posted these.. I realized I didn't post an individual picture of ONE of the "Sophia" cards... If you will look to the far right..(kinda middle) it is the one with a white card base and beautiful pink and greens with two silver brads at top right!! ;-)
All together with bling.....
Photo of all cards without the 'extras.' Still gorgeous right!?!? ;-)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I can't WAIT for this!! Soooooo cute!!!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day