Wednesday, February 16, 2011

SEND ME YOUR ARTWORK!

I love it!!! This is the completed layout of Mrs Shawn's page I posted a day or two ago. Check out the adorable flowers... I believe she has used the stamp set from veranda too! Did you all do this "Elf on a Shelf" business at Christmas? Several of my friends do it and their kids LOVE it!! I may have to give it a go next year! Kelly used "merry pursuits" for this page. I love how the elf is hangin' on the letters! cute!
Keep it coming girls!! I love getting and posting other's talent! I got my Bliss workshop kit so stay tuned!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day