Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine's Repeat!

I always like to look back at last years posts to see what was going on... (LOL) Here are a few things from last year around Valentine's day! I am SOOOOO going to miss level 1's! :-( I'm gonna stock up now! Here is "amore" i think it was called! This is a "Mrs Shawn" creation!!! Thanks for sharing! This card is so sweet and I thought how cute it would be for little boys too "whoo" aren't in to all the mushy hearts!
Amie made these last year for Carter's class. And the teachers gift! Trace your child's hand print and cut out.. phrase "A round of applause for Mrs. ______." CUTE CUTE!
I think I made these for a new club! Superstars i think!!!
SUGAR COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

The owl card is mine. Not that I need the credit for it. I just thought you might be wondering who's it was.

Shawn

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day