Saturday, February 12, 2011

Where have I been?

well- Ill tell ya- this box has something to do with it!! :-) I usually get the new products from the new books a lot earlier but I didn't have an open house this year so I just got this last week!!! I am always so excited to get this box! yikes! I've been creating lots of fun stuff!! I hope to get some of it up here soon!!! Below is the layout I needed to finish from my flip flap page and a cute pic of Will from the super bowl! I just throw these in any chance I can! LOL :-)

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day