Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Some artwork from my club girls!

This is Mrs Shawn's niece Ava! Isn't she gorgeous? I love how Shawn found some paper that match Miss Ava'a hat!! SO Sweet! speaking of 'sweet' - is that sweet home paper i believe?! :-) Okay - Kelly will have to forgive me. this isn't actually the completed page. ( I accidentally deleted like 50 pics form my phone!!! uuggh! - Second time Ive done that) This layout has a beautiful title on the top right - you will just have to imagine it! And a flip flap over the picture with other pics! Its really cool!
.........and this is "Noel" Kelly's elf on the shelf.. She has also colored in some SUPER cute elves. (merry pursuits!)
Keep sending me artwork everyone!! Ill post it up here!!!!! THANKS girls!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day