Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentine's Cards

Valentines Day is 2nd in bringing in the most income for retail shopping right behind Christmas! I remember working at Hallmark on Valentine's day one year! Yowsa! Talk about going through a rack of cards! LOL I didn't make cards before I was introduced to CTMH. Now I make at least 2-3 with each new paper pack! Here is a couple with "sweetheart!" Our circle cards are too adorable! They are so much fun to make! Its really different than giving the basic 5.5 x 4.25 card!
I embossed the above with clear detail powder... I'm totally in love with our new black shiny shape stickers too! So many ways to use them.
This one was just for fun too! I wanted to use this adorable LOVE stamp.. :-)
This is white daisy CS with background stamp in cotton candy to give it that 'texture' look!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your cards are so pretty! Love those black accents! I didn't make cards either until I found CTMH--isn't it a great company?!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day