Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

How cool are these hearts?!!? Loved making these! They were so fun! These chipboard hearts are in the new book. You get 20 hearts for $3.25! Love 'em! I took a sponge and colored them over. I used cotton candy pink and grey wool for the base color. I used versa mark pad to stamp on the background stamp. (Universal Backgrounds- love it! D1477- my new fav! you will be seeing it more on here I promise!) Then I sprinkled on my embossing powder- silver and pink, heat with your craft heater, and Wah-lah!!!! :-) I cannot wait to use these on some cards with that same stamped background! Here is a topstitch card from last year!!! Cute Cute for Valentine's day! I actually posted this last year - got the idea from another consultant! so simple and cute with the right paper!
Will's lil valentine's from his friend Sammie! LOVE IT!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day