Friday, February 4, 2011

I 'heart' you!

Okay - so this is my 'go' at the spray pen.. It is really cool lil gadget! If you haven't used it then you can try it out in the new Wings Workshop kit OR get a 3 pack in the new book... See the bottom of this card for the effect! very cool! Sorry for the quality of the photo. The spray pen is used with re-inker for the most part. I mix my spray pens a lil differently than others might. I fill it about half way with rubbing alcohol, then add a drop or two or water, then add 2-3 drops re-inker (color of your choice- you can add less alcohol/water mixture and add a few more drops or re-inker) Then if desired- add a drop or 2 of pearl paint. I don't add much pearl paint - i feel like this may be why some get their pens clogged???? :-)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

My pen clogged :( I tried to use some stupid reinker I already had (not ctmh....my first mistake). It didn't spray at all. :( I had to throw it away. I'll def have to get another.

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day