Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I LOVE these next two cards!! This is from "BLISS" paper pack. All I did was add a small chocolate ribbon to one.... Here it is without the ribbon.. So elegant! Perfect for a wedding shower shower or bridal shower invitations.
"SWEETHEART"- SO sweet!
These paper packets are more versatile than ever! The card on the left is my all time favorite card to make for a baby shower. So simple and cute! These cards have been embellished with ribbon, sparkles, stamping, liquid glass, and glitter glue. I also love to make the type of card that is shown on the right.. its small and different..
Here they are without the bling. Still adorable albeit the card on the right DOES need that ribbon i think! ;-)

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day