Monday, February 21, 2011

What a weekend!!!

So glad to be home today - TONS of laundry and cleaning to do but it was SO worth it! I love long weekend getaways! Wills birthday is coming up so we took him to the Wilderness Waterpark. Here is Aunt Amie and cousins Carter and Bryson about to get pounded with the water bucket!
My lil 80's rockstar! LOL He has to wear this b/c he has a hole in his eardrum.. :-( It did NOT slow him down even in the slightest!
A trail we done in the smokies before meeting the family at the park. ;-) Will is about to jump into a HUGE puddle!
Stopped for a quick photo. This may be the only time he stopped the entire trip! :-)
As soon as I get my house caught up I'll be working with "Bliss!" Ill post soon!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day