Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"Wings" with extra ribbon and pearls... I've also added liquid glass to the butterfly wings! Wings without extras.
"Miracle" all blinged up with some glitter glue, liquid glass, brads, and ribbon. I love this style of card!
Miracle without extras. Still so very dainty!
Keep in mind- You can use ANY sentiment you want on ANY of the cards! Bring your own stamps or use mine. (what I have on hand) You will need your basic tool kit- glue, scissors, paper trimmer, and any inks and stamps that you may have so you dont have to wait on mine. I will precut MOST of the paper unless you specify otherwise. This will save you TONS of time! Drop me an email or text or call for ALL the FUN details! Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day