Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"Mayberry" with some pink sparkles, a lil glitter glue on top, and liquid glass on the 'leaves.' Mayberry with some ribbon on the card on the right.
Mayberry without 'extras' on left- dont know how that 'sophia' card (right) snuck in there! LOL I didn't get a picture of the two sophia cards together.
I LOVE "LUCKY" b/c I have a son and our family are outdoors alot. I love all the new spring/summer papers, but I was pleased to see a less "girly" packet for my boys's photos! :-) Here is my lucky cards with all the embellishments; buttons & ribbons. I love these new wooden buttons too!
Here they are without the buttons and ribbon... I think my boys may prefer them without! ha!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day