Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Nana's Sweethearts

This is going to be a sweetheart week! Since I have taken this picture I have moved the '3' up closer to the top... It looks better that way!
When using large photos the main thing is to make sure the paper is simple and your embellishments accent the PHOTO! Love it!! I took this right out of our 'how to' books!
Alphabet is poster board, '3' is rustic numbers, all paper is 'sweetheart' from the new spring/summer book, colors are cotton candy, baby pink, black, and tulip. Other accessories include, sparkles, opaque pearls, paper flowers (sponged with pink), ribbon, buttons, embroidery floss, and brads!

2 comments:

Gina Brandstetter said...

That is so pretty!!! I love how you used the flowers around the edge of the picture!

Kelly said...

I am in LOVE with this page!! I'm gonna steal it

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day