Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Sister!

My sister just so happens to share her birthday with America's! 

Her boys wante dto go to the bowling alley for her birthday this year! It was a blast! Check out the cool "Glee" cupcakes my mother made!

SO THANKFUL Will finally won the stuffed animal/claw game!  Just look how proud he is!  That my friends is one $3.00 pink chicken! =)

He absolutely loved VBS this year.. Here is my little "booster" rooster!
The train theme couldnt have been any better for a 4 year old little conductor!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day