Saturday, July 28, 2012

Ok- so these pictures are teeeeeny- sorry - I thought I uploaded them larger, but here are some pics of us at convention.  This one is Kelly Mullins, (my friend and my one and only fabulous downline!), me, and Gina Brandstetter.  Gina is a sideline consultant friend who I have grown to love!  She is my 'convention roomie!'  =)

 Me & Kelly at our team meeting before convention actually started!  Tina Sutton is our team leader for Scattered hearts and she is just the best!
 This is the sticky boy!  If you don't know about 'sticky boy' listen up!  =) When Jeanette Lynton saw the vision of clear stamps for CTMH 'sticky boy' was the very first prototype.  Needless to say he holds a very special place in our growing business!  When you are at convention you keep your eyes open everywhere for one of these lil guys!  They can be on the floor- on the windows, banisters, plates, elevators, - you name it!  A lady sitting behind me at general session one day found one on the back of MY chair!  arrrg!  lol  maybe one day ill find one.  This is a picture of a special edition "Cowboy" sticky boy for our Dallas style live auction.  FOUR ladies bought a sheet of these one of kind stamps for $1,000.00 each! yep you heard me! =)
 So I broke down and bought some boots- got some use out of them in Dallas!
 The crowd buzzing before the first general session!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day