Monday, July 9, 2012

Sweet Summertime...............

Two bare feet on the dashboard....................  You're in in love in an old Ford...  Summertime means concerts for me and the hubs.  We almost always find time to fit in 1 or 2.  Kenny finally came back to Nashville.  Well... these are my boots- They made it on my feet till we got to our seats!!  lol
Kenny and Tim on tour TOGETHER!!
Waiting on the show......  (in the hot hot sun!)

Oh and this is me with Brett Michaels!  Hahaha- Don't I wish!  Have NO idea who these guys are!  Look how cool (and so not old) I am with my coffee at a Def Leppard and Poison concert!!  lol


No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day