Thursday, August 18, 2011

More RANDOM!

Until I can my scrap room organized looks like my blog might be a whole lotta RANDOM! Heehee- Below is a picture of my friend (and Fellow CTMH sister!) Gina's cards she made at convention this year. They are cute 3x3 cards from the new paper packets!
Here is a layout one of my club girls done! (Who wants to own it? I forget??? forgive me- i usually title my photos... PLEASE comment!- i can see your toes- hahaha) Its with the GORGEOUS Sophia paper packet! "Sophia" made the cut and is also in the fall/winter catalog. Get it while you can!
More cricut creations from convention! (thanks for sharing so much Gina!)

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I think that is Shawn's kitchen table.
Melinda

Kelly said...

Those are Shawns toes ;)

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day