Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Randomness...........

Queen of random- that's me! Just wanted to share some quick things- Check out these paper flowers below! I cannot wait to start making all these 'cutesies' with CTMH new cricut cartridge! I need an extra day in the week! Card I made for a dear friend of mine! Loving all the scripture stamps CTMH is coming out with now!
Here are two darling towels my friend made for me.. If you know me AT ALL- you know I LOVE mail! Any kind of mail! Email, text mail, but especially SNAIL MAIL! lol- No idea why but I love to check the mailbox! heeehe! So thank you sweet friend for this nice surprise! Love and miss you!
How talented is she!?!? I need to learn to sew!

1 comment:

Mommasew said...

Those hand towels are super cute. Your friend is so talented! HA!
Love ya girl!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day