Saturday, August 20, 2011

MY FAVORITE STAMP?

Every new book books - means a new favorite stamp!!! Well - I have two! Here is one of them! It's called "Remarkable wreath." Its all seasons too! I love these 'build' your own image type of stamps- (so maybe you can guess my second favorite!!!) Here are some different ways to use this stamp- I did this just playing in like 10 minutes! IN LOVE! I can already see my Christmas cards coming together!
Can you believe CTMH lowered their stamp prices! YAY! Get this one for only $13.95! Even better!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day