Monday, August 15, 2011

Ok-so this scrapper forgot her camera- *gasp* lol. These are with my cell.. They are decent. Here is my 'before.' Here is my 'after.' Not bad considering I only started preparing the week of! :-) Had a stamping station, inventory table, and display tables! FUN
Here are the most fabulous, loyal, creative, inspiring girls eva! Shawn, Kelly, and Shannon! Thank you!! You guys rock and make LUAU day so much fun1 we missed you this year Melinda!
STAY TUNED for some HEEEEE-LAR-IOUS pics of us being silly- All I can say is it has to do with coke bottle glasses, goggles, straw hats, and feather boas! (sp?)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I may harm you if you post those ;)

Anonymous said...

OMG, I can't wait to see how beautiful we look!!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day