Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween is over but its still FALL!

This is a page I done last year and just now put a picture in! Im bad for that! :-( I had just got my cricut then and was playing with it every night! I made this page up, and taught it at a workshop I had before I ever even heard of CTMH! hahah! I guess it was meant to be! LOL! Not much to it but its cute!
I have posted this lil pumpkin box once in the summertime already - I guess i was looking forward to Fall then too! But I got a lil plastic box in a hodge podge of a scrapbook kit... I cut it open, traced it, and made me this lil box! :-) Dont throw those things away- use them for patterns! Get creative! :-)

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day