Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVE!

Check out the place cards I decided to make last minute! Thanks to Jeanette Lynton (CTMH CEO) for the inspiration. These would be even cuter if I tied some raffia around the stands OR walked out in the yard and picked some pinecones to stick the cards into! Who has time for that right! LOL My hope for you all is to enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday. I will not be posting tomorrow so see ya Friday! (actually I'll be shopping in the madness, but I'll get something on the auto post!) Count your blessings!
When upon life’s billows you are tempest-tossed, When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost, Count your many blessings name them one by one And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done. So amid the conflict, whether great or small, Do not be discouraged, God is over all; Count your many blessings, angels will attend, Help and comfort give you till your journey’s end. Johnson Oatman, E.O. Excell (pg 33 in our book! lol)

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day