Friday, November 27, 2009

SHOP TILL WE DROP

T.D.A.T.S......Okay So my sister, my mom, and I are those crazy people who do the "Black Friday" shopping. We plan and talk about it so much that saying or emailing "the day after Thanksgiving shopping' was just too much for us!! Sooo we shortened it to TDATS. (tee-dats) Yeah- so if you didnt think we were crazy by now- let me tell you that we plan on hitting Toys R' Us at the midnight sale this year! YIKES!!! I promise you wont see me on the 5 o'clock news however as I will gladly let the last $4.00 light saber go before I wrestle 'She-Woman" for it! :-) Have a great weekend and stay tuned on Monday for a VERY cute & inexpensive lil gift idea (or lil extra gift) for those coworkers, teachers, or church girls.

With all the holiday events coming up you are bound to need a good and easy recipe! So I thought I'd post a cool recipe my sister Amie found somewhere and shared with me!

Chocolate Chip Cheeseball 1 packages (8oz.) cream cheese softened ¼ teaspoon vanilla ½ cup of butter (not margarine) ¾ cup powdered sugar 2T brown sugar ¾ cup mini chocolate chips ¾ cups pecans Beat cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until fluffy. Gradually add sugars and beat until combines. STIR in chocolate chips and refrigerate for 2 hours. Place mixture on wax paper and form into a ball. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Roll ball into pecans just before serving. Serve with vanilla wafers or graham crackers for dipping.

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day