Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tea Anyone???

My friend Stacey is about to have her third daughter in January, and we celebrated with a quaint lil tea party! We had so much fun being fancy and playing baby games! This is my thank you card to Stacey's mom Trish for hosting the tea party! She had decorated so dainty!!
Stacey and I all feathered up! This is a picture of our fancy second course! First course: cucumber sandwiches, chicken salad, quiche, etc... Second course: cream puffs, tartletts, choc. covered strawberries! WOW! How pampered were we?! Hot tea with sugar cubes and almond fruit tea during social hour too! :-)

1 comment:

Libbie said...

Oh my! How fun! What a wonderful way to spend time with friends!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day