Saturday, November 28, 2009

Holy Shopping Day Bat Girls!

WOW! How productive was I! Okay - for all of you who say day after thanksgiving shopping is nuts- Let me tell you- I had a GREAT day of shopping with my mom and my sister AND I am 95% DONE with Christmas shopping!! yay- I have just enough shopping leftover to ENJOY doing it throughout December! :-) I honestly did not think it was nearly as crowded this year... Maybe its the economy or maybe it was because Toys R Us opened at midnight and most went home after that! ha!~ I was trying to upload the pic of the line at Toys r us Amie sent me, but it was on my cell and I cant get it over.. Anyway- for those of you who shop this day too - understand when I say it was WRAPPED around the building! yikes!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day