Sunday, November 22, 2009

Jingle Jingle Jingle all the WAY!

Oh what FUN it is to SCRAP! fa la lala Jingle workshop layout! I have done so much with this paper (as you will soon see on here!) This is the layout CTMH suggest with the workshop kit.. $30.00 Kit includes: Jingle Level 2 Paper Packet ($12.95), My Acrylix® Somethin’ Special STAMP($13.95), Twinkle Brads Jolly Assortment ($3.95), and a full color step by step Workshop Guide ($1.00) Join me for a workshop or contact me for the kit! FUN! It's almost Christmas time! Let's all have a happy Thanksgiving first!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

CUUTE! I even used the other "cut portion" of circle and looped it around the journaling piece on right page.

Just LOVE this paper!!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day