Wednesday, January 6, 2010

BACK TO REALITY!

Whew - Finally back to blogging! My how I've missed it- I am finally getting caught back up with all the'real stuff' now that Christmas and New Year's are over. I love the holidays but it puts me way behind (just ask my club girls and customers!) LOL Sorry ladies- I am back in the swing though! What's new now?? LOTS!! New Spring book is HERE! Email me if you want a FREE one mailed or delivered to you! (see left column for a peek at the cover!) Check out my shopping site to look inside! :-) Felecity paper pack is availble thru Jan. 31! The Jan. Stamp of the Month is super cool too!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day