Friday, January 15, 2010

OPEN HOUSE

It's tomorrow ladies!! I have everything ready for two cute make n takes- a 12x 12 Valentines page AND a Valentines day card with sucker! I'll post pictures after weekend. Come see all the new paper packets, some new product, grab a new book, some snacks, and shop my discounted inventory. Sign up for the level 1 Valentines day workshop! I will draw for an Imagine book as well! Hope to see you here! 12:00-2:00 at my home! Contact me for directions if needed! :-)

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day