Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Card Layout

These are some of the photos I sent out in Christmas cards!!! I always like to do them on their own lil layout!!!
I also like to do something special with all the Christmas cards I receive during the Christmas season. Especially the ones with photos!! A few ideas are make lil collages in a picture frame and hang them up during the holidays. I have in the past made 1-2 2 page layouts (4 pages total) and made one big pocket of vellum and stick them in or make a 12 x 12 fake envelope with a flap and stick them down in that! Let me know what you do with yours! I fell in love with these metal rimmed tags this year!
I have been in such a habit of liquid glassing EVERYTHING lately! Yikes!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day