Wednesday, January 6, 2010

SAVE THE DATE!

Join me for OPEN HOUSE on January 16th! Come see new products and pick up your free NEW catalog! As you know these catalogs are full of great scrappy ideas! What to expect: Drawing for a great prize! (at least a $25.00 value!) Come put your name in the box! FREE make n' take project for you! Refreshments, and at least 50% on my inventory! RSVP by next Thursday and receive an extra ticket for the drawing! Contact me for directions! I'll post more details soon!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day