Saturday, January 16, 2010

Getting ready for Valentine's?!?

This is a cute lil card we made at my open house this past weekend!! It's 3x3 so its perfect for little school valentines for children! Leave it like this and make up some 3x3 envelopes to stick into! .........or......................
Use foam adhesive squares to raise up the stamped image and stick a sucker in! You could also use a hole punch to make two holes adn slide the sucker stem in like that...... :-)
I think this card idea would also look GREAT with our new topstich paper!!! Then you could do blue for boys too!

3 comments:

Amie said...

I can't wait to come up and make more of these..what a cute idea! Of course everything you do it super cute!

Have Scrappy Days said...

awww. thanks.. :-) your check's in the mail... :-)

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

what a cute idea. I LOVe them!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day