Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas Boxes from Melinda!

Okay - yep - so Christmas is over but I had to share these! I've been behind on my blogging but these are too cute not to post! My good friend Melinda made these for some gift cards for Christmas!!! If you have a Cricut then you've seen this template before. The paper and decor are so glitzy! You could also make these in red and pink (or white) and put some Valentine's day Goodies inside for your children's classroom!!!! The template is a cricut die cut- so you could make them any size. Smack a cutsey Heart on top and tie with some white organdy ribbon - fill it with shredded pink or red paper with a valentine sucker, pencil or hearts!! Soo cute!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day