Friday, March 19, 2010

Caboodle Caboodle

This paper packet is appropriately called Caboodle! What a fun name for fun colors! Wasn't there a thing in the 80's called caboodles or am I thinking of something else? It was like a tackle box for your makeup! ha! Anyway- this is the workshop I'll be doing for April! New book coming soon complete with NEW papers. I have had a sneak peek of one of them and .... well lets just say- if you like CHERRIEs- you are gonna love this one! Sorry about the quality of pictures for a few of these- I have lost my battery charger for my camera and have had to use my cell phone camera until the one I ordered arrives! :)
This "kit" comes with 22 pieces of paper (front and back patterns and colors), a workshop guide complete with layouts and cards, chipboard frames & plates, and a STAMP set!!
Email for information on how to order this kit and have it delivered right to your door OR attend a hands on workshop!
Love the sweet leaf color in this paper!!!!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day