Sunday, March 28, 2010

BACK IN BUSINESS..............

BLOGGING Business that is! I have been without a camera (GASP!) for a couple of weeks. I lost my camera battery charger pack thingy... I have been waiting on one to arrive that I ordered. I tried using my cell phone camera a couple times to post, but its' just not the same. I've still been creating however, and I have finally taken a few quality photos to share! Love these clear shapes we have!!!
Make clear shapes into the new patterned paper.. Gotta love our 'NASA' glue or 'astronaut' glue as a LOT of my club girls call it! Funny stuff!! It dries clear and will adhere paper to just about anything!

1 comment:

Mommasew said...

good to see you back. i was missing your crafting!! everything you make is sooo super cute!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day